Director of Finance and Administration (DoFA)
Since January 1st, 2018, Jan Vanherck has been appointed DoFA.
Read more about the tasks of the DoFA
- Performing the daily management of the Agency;
- Making sure all documents and procedures, needed for the daily management, are designed, kept available and, after ratification by the BoD, are applied;
- Gathering all documents for the accounting system, organize double bookkeeping, execute payments and do any reporting necessary for the BoD to take decisions on the financials of the Agency;
- In close cooperation with the President: plan, organize and prepare all meetings of the Board of Directors;
- In close cooperation with the Treasurer: make the financial reports for the BoD and the AGM;
- Organizing all legal task of the Agency, and help making Statutes, Bye-Laws, contracts, …;
- Organizing the Annual Conference (*) and any General Meeting;
- Building ECBE's website, and keep it up-to-date;
- Organizing ECBE's SharePoint, and keeping the information up-to-date;
- Executing all special tasks given to him/her by the BoD, the Executive Committee or the AGM.
(*) the academic part of the Annual Conference is organized by the Annual Conference Committee.
The DoFA is appointed by the BoD for a period of maximum 3 years and may be re-appointed.
S/he must not interfere into the independent work of Reviewers and Commissioners.
S/he reports to and is a non-voting member of the BoD.
You can contact the Director of Finance and Administration by email: