ECBE makes this space available for any members to announce their events to ECBE members.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
“Alfred Nobel Planet International Charitable Foundation” (Ukraine)
Alfred Nobel University (Ukraine)
with the support of Nobel Laureates
ANNOUNCEMENT AND PROGRAMME OF THE INTERNATIONAL NOBEL CONGRESS
“PEACE-SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL MISSION OF NOBEL LAUREATES AND COOPERATION IN THE FIELD OF GLOBAL SECURITY: TODAY’S GLOBAL CHALLENGES”
Dnipropetrovs’k, Ukraine, 19–23 September 2016
International Nobel Congresses have been held at Alfred Nobel University, Dnipropetrovs’k, since 2008.Changes in the political balance in the world and violation of the established world order have determined the main theme of the Congress-2016 –
“Peace-support and educational mission of Nobel Laureates and cooperation in the field of global security: today’s global challenges”
Nobel Prize winners, heads of national academies of sciences and equivalent institutions, academics, politicians, representatives of non-governmental organizations and social movements from all over the world are expected to take part in the Congress-2016.
The main theme will be discussed at Plenary Sessions, in which Nobel Laureates, leading academics, political and public figures will present their reports (the topic of each plenary session will be defined by the Program Committee following approval by the Congress Organizers).
Within the framework of the Congress discussion panels and roundtables will be held, in particular:
- Global issues of peace-making efforts of various countries and cooperation in maintaining peace and security:
- regional conflicts in today’s world;
- a strategy to stabilize the global system;
- the role of worldview, ideology, culture and religion in prevention and overcoming of international conflicts;
- NATO as the key structure to maintain collective security in the Euro-Atlantic sphere.
- Global problems affecting the security of existence and the development of humanity:
- threats to human existence;
- a New Age of Enlightenment: formation of a new paradigm of cross-cultural relationships;
- a new concept of sustainable development.
- Problems of effective organization and management of nation-state establishments:
- improvement of the social mechanism of modern society;
- civil society and local authorities;
- Ukraine and the world: the issues of peace-keeping and peace-making.
- Fundamental conditions for improving the organization of humankind.
- Democracy at the present stage.
- The theory and practice of economic and political decision-making.
Taking into consideration the proposals submitted by the participants of the Congress, the Program Committee plans developing other themes for additional discussion panels and roundtables.
The working languages of the Congress are Ukrainian, English, and Russian.
For further information about the Congress, please refer to:
Organizing Committee of the International Nobel Congress
International Master in European Project Planning and Management, 5th Edition
The International Master has a total duration of 5 months (800 hours).
The classroom-based part is held in Florence (Italy).
The teaching staff is composed of international experts with 15 to 25 years of experience in European project planning, management and assessment.
The Master organize for all participants a three-month internship abroad, to work as Assistant European Project Manager in organizations with long experience in European project management.
For further information please see: europlan.pixel-online.org/MST_intro.php
or contact: email@example.com
Via Luigi Lanzi 12